ACTFLEX 101 UV is a class 111, flexible, UV resistant, acrylic copolymer waterproofing membrane, which meets the requirements of AS4654 by conforming to AS/NZS4858 “wet area membranes” and meets the Green Star Environmental criteria. ACTFLEX 101 UV is a single pack, formulated for sunlight exposed areas such as decks, balconies, roofs, and gutters and wall facades. Actech AT-101 UV is a single pack, formulated for sunlight exposed areas such as decks, balconies, roofs, and gutters and wall facades.
Standards Compliance: ACTECH – ACTFLEX 101 UV
- Meets the requirements of AS3740 (Waterproofing of Wet areas within a Domestic building) by complying with AS/NZ 4858 (Wet Area Membranes as a Class III membrane”).
- Meets the requirements of AS4654 – “Waterproofing membranes for external above-ground use”.
- LOW VOC – meets The Green Star Environmental criteria
- Classified as Non- Hazardous and Non-Flammable.
Can be used over the following substrates – Priming required on all substrates.
- Fibre Cement Sheets – Walls (min. 6mm) Wet area grade only.
- Concrete – Cured for min. 28 days and left with a wood trowel finish.
- Renders and Screeds – Cured for min. 7 days and left with a wood trowel finish.
- Compressed Fibre Cement (min. 15mm) Wet area grade only.
- Plasterboard walls – (min. 10mm). Wet area grade only.
- Brickwork, block work, masonry, asbestos, sycon, cement, timber, metal and PVC
We do not recommend applications of ACTFLEX 101 UV be applied on particle board, platform floor sheeting, yellow tongue or chipboard surfaces as a suitable substrate for wet areas and particularly shower recesses and should be replaced with CFC sheeting – Wet area grade.
ACTECH – ACTFLEX 101 UV ADVANTAGES
- Provides excellent resistance to UV, weathering and CO2.
- Class 111 – highly flexible, tough and durable.
- Meets the ‘Green Star’ environmental criteria.
- Excellent build properties enable application to both horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Low VOC levels. Low odour.
- ACTFLEX 101 UV is classified as non-hazardous and non-flammable.
- Does not re-emulsify after proper curing.
- Does not embrittle with age.
- Suitable to use in confined spaces.
- Meets the criteria of AS4858:2004: when applied in accordance with AS4564.
- Compatible bonding properties with most screeds and renders.
- Excellent adhesion to primed surfaces.
- Paintable with conventional acrylic paint.
- May be tinted with up to 1% acrylic tint – always consult the manufacturer before tinting.
- Once cured will accept light maintenance foot traffic.
- Easy application by roller or brush.
- New and old concrete
- Fibrous cement products
ACTECH PROTECTIVE COATINGS